Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Dental Field Service Engineer
Responsible for servicing, maintenance, repair, fault finding on a range of dental equipment- chairs, suction pumps, autoclaves & digital xray.
We have an exciting new Field Service Engineer role with a leading company within the dental market. This is a great opportunity to join a global company who are passionate about their employees and has great progression opportunities into a number of product ranges. They have a huge team across the UK and strive in supporting one another.
Territory: South East England, the majority of travel will be within 2 hours of your home base.
Role: Service offering covers Dental, Decontamination and Digital engineering disciplines.
Clients: Dental Surgeries and Laboratories
As our Field Service Engineer your role will be attending customer sites on a reactive/planned/installation request basis to carry out work as required, whilst working closely with office-based scheduling team to ensure your diary is scheduled as efficiently as possible.
Key Responsibilities of our Field Service Engineer:
- Delivery, installation and validation of new equipment
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance as required
- Attending breakdowns and resolving to completion of repair
- Carry out site surveys as required
- Accurate recording of data to complete reports both internally and to customers
- Carrying out work within contract guidelines or advising customer if any additional costs incurred
- Completion of service reports and e-forms efficiently and professionally
- Managing your own spare parts van stock levels
- Providing technical assistance to customers, office staff and fellow engineers
- Assisting customers with advice in all areas of engineering, equipment performance and regulatory compliance
- Promotion of equipment sales and contract consolidation options available to the customer
What we are looking for:
- Previous engineering experience (any discipline, ideally medical or dental) in reactive and/or planned maintenance
- Field based role experience
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision (once trained)
- Time management skills
- Professional and positive can-do work ethic
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Confident in building and maintaining good customer relations
- Competent IT Skills
- HNC in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent vocational experience is desirable
- You must have a driving license for this role
- Basic dependant on experience
- Company Van
- Great progression / development opportunities
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.