The role is covered in the following locations: High Wycombe, Hemel
Mediplus was established in 1986 with a focus on developing and delivering innovations that put the patient at the heart of everything we do.
The company has developed numerous world firsts in single use medical devices in Anaesthesia, Gynaecology and Urology, winning multiple awards for innovation. Our greatest achievement, winning two Queen's Awards; in 2013 for International Trade and in 2017 for Innovation.
Mediplus manufacture many of the products in the UK and sells them across the world to help hundreds of thousands of patients each year.
This role reports directly to the National Sales Manager
In summary, the role is to support the day to day responsibilities of the Customer Service Department and deal with associated activities.
- Receive and make external telephone calls from/to UK and Overseas customers
- Monitor and Manage customer-relations mailboxes including Tenders & Help
- Prepare & collate sales and other reports from raw data, accurately, on a regular basis
- Identify sales leads from incoming calls and correspondence and liaise with relevant Sales Specialist/Business Development Manager
- Customer Liaison for Product & Service complaints with strict adherence to relevant SOPs
- Manage & Complete contracts & tenders in liaison with the relevant Sales and Marketing staff and the Managing Director.
- Monitor & manage contract & tender online portals, liaising with the relevant Sales Specialist/BDM/Product Manager/National Sales Manager & Managing Director where necesarey
- Prepare quotes as necessary, including managing on-line quote requests and cross-check against local & National contract pricing
- Review Back Orders daily and highlight issues to the NSM, Relevant Sales Specialist/BDM and Buyer on a regular basis
- Manage Loan Equipment process in conjunction with relevant Sales Specialist/BDM/Product Manager & Stores Department
- Build relationships with both Domestic and Overseas customers and take a proactive approach, in all relationships, to assist with the growth of the company
- Manage dispatch of samples for clinical evaluation for both Domestic & Overseas customers
- Management of the Appliers return and replacement process.
- Management of PMCF customer-liaison including accurate record keeping
- Updating of customer records in CRM (NetSuite)
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the National Sales Manager, Leadership team or Managing Director
- The Managing Director gives a general introduction to the company.
- The National Sales Manager gives a general introduction to Sales & the Sales Team
- The Sales & Marketing Director gives a general introduction to the Marketing Department
- The QARA Manager gives a general introduction to the Quality & Regulatory Department
- The Finance Manager gives a general introduction to the Finance Department
- The Finance Manager gives a general introduction to the Order Processing Department
- The Operations Manager gives a general introduction to Operations including Manufacturing
- A training schedule is provided to meet the needs of the individual and will include;
Health & Safety
Mediplus Core Values
IT (SharePoint etc)
Mediplus Customer Service Processes
Contracts & Tenders
- All Training, including SOPs that have a direct application to the job should be reviewed and understood before sign-off. The training record is then passed to Quality.
- Regular Competence testing will be undertaken, as dictated by Quality
The successful candidate should;
- Be articulate, literate and numerate to a high standard
- Be highly proficient in IT skills, with the ability to learn new software packages both quickly and effectively
- Have excellent organisational & time management skills
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Always work accurately and efficiently
- Have a proactive and flexible approach to their working day
- Have an excellent telephone and face-to-face conversational manner
- Be able to work on own initiative and take instructions when necessary, always responding in a co-operative and willing manner
- Ideally possess a working knowledge of the Medical Device industry
- Ideally possess a working knowledge of Tendering and Contract processes
31 days holiday. 8 bank holidays and 3 Christmas closure days deducted automatically, so 20 bookable
Plus a day off within a month of birthday (before or after)
Health Insurance (if wanted) after 6 months or probation whichever is longer