Napp is an exceptional and unique company to work for. There are many reasons for this, but if you ask our people what they value, they'll usually say it's the people they work with and our authentic culture. Our values underpin everything we do, and individuals are encouraged and supported to develop in their careers.
Collaboration and the inclusive way in which we work and make decisions is a cornerstone of our success. We maintain that everyone should have a voice, and there are many opportunities for people to be pro-active and get involved in all aspects of the business. From our values and the behaviours that drive them, to the strategic direction of the company, we are encouraged and expected to express our opinions and generate new ideas that will help us achieve our aims:
- To be a successful and enterprising UK healthcare business
- To benefit patients
- To be a great place to work
- To have external relationships which are mutually beneficial
Working at Napp
- Working here means being expected to perform at your best, and being challenged to continually develop to achieve your full potential.
- But it also means being valued and rewarded for high performance, and supported to develop, both personally and professionally.
We aim to remain a great place to work in the future and continue to place development of our culture, and recruiting, developing and retaining the right people, at the heart of our strategies for success.