H+K Strategies are one of the leading full service PR and communications agencies in the UK and across the globe.
Their Clerkenwell office is home to over 240 storytellers; people who craft powerful ideas and use multi-channel storytelling techniques to engage audiences and change behaviour in order to create value for their clients.
Hill + Knowlton
We combine deeper sector understanding with the widest range of core services found under any communications agencyâ€™s roof providing their clients with a uniquely integrated solution.
Healthcare:Hill+Knowlton Strategies apply patient insight to help healthcare organisations and brands develop and tell powerful stories to improve understanding and access to innovation in healthcare.
The Key to their success has been helping organisations build trusted relationships in the public and private sector to create strong advocacy partnerships and creative and impactful communications. Patient-led insight, combined with strong relationships and partnerships, can inspire and influence employees, partners, patients, carers, legislators and health providers - leading to better outcomes.
In an interconnected world, H+Kâ€™s experienced UK team and global healthcare network is here to help their clients tell their story.
What the team offers:
- Commitment to modern, patient-centric healthcare communication and advocacy relations
- A powerful mix of know-how, including consumer, media, patient advocate, scientific and healthcare professional communications expertise
- Access to a wealth of H+K specialist expertise in corporate and internal communications, public affairs, digital and content creation, issues management and local insights from their European and global network
-Brand MarketingDigital CommunicationsPublic AffairsStory TellingTransnational CommunicationsAudiovisual Content + ProductionBrand Strategy + DesignChange + Internal CommunicationsDigital -Design + DevelopmentIssues + Crisis Management
-Next Generation Patient AdvocacyConsumer HealthcareMedical Communications + EducationCorporate + Product Communications
4 areas of focus are:
- Corporate, product and internal communications
- Next generation patient and stakeholder advocacy
- Consumer healthcare communications
- Medical communications