ICU Medical connects patients and caregivers through safe, life saving, life enhancing medical devices.
ICU Medical are one of the world’s leading pure-play infusion therapy companies, with global operations and a wide-ranging product portfolio that includes IV solutions, IV smart pumps, dedicated and non-dedicated IV sets and needlefree connectors, along with pain management and safety software technology designed to help meet clinical, safety and workflow goals. In addition, they manufacture automated pharmacy IV compounding systems with workflow technology, closed systems transfer devices for hazardous IV drugs, and cardiac monitoring systems to optimize patient fluid levels.
With the acquisition of the Hospira Infusion Systems business from Pfizer in February 2017, ICU Medical are building an entirely new organisation—one that is focused on infusion therapy and committed to delivering quality, innovation, and value to their customers worldwide.
ICU Medical's Values
ICU is in the business of making connections—human connections. We design and make safe, reliable medical devices for infusion therapy, oncology, and critical care applications. We help to forge the human and emotional connections that are a vital link between patients and caregivers, that enhance clinical experience, and are the essence of outstanding quality-of-care.
- They connect patients and caregivers through safe, life-saving, life-enhancing, medical devices.
- They connect innovation with empathy, empathy with technology, and technology with care.
- They connect answers to questions, outcomes to insights, and solutions to problems.
- They connect delivery and promise, care and cure.
- They connect people to hope.