1. What were you looking for when you were seeking a new role? I.e. more flexible working, career development, redundancy etc.
Back in March 2020 at the start of the pandemic, I was made redundant from my previous job. I wrote a post on linked in about my situation and Nick from Zenopa contacted me after seeing this post mentioning a position he had available at Kimberly Clark.
2. What benefits have you had since securing your role i.e. achieving a personal goal, contributed to you buying a house, provided more support for your family, given you more confidence etc.
Since starting my role with Kimberly Clark I have gained lots of valuable work experience working for such a large multi-national company. I have also gained experience working with a diverse team of individuals from different backgrounds as my current team members are based all over Europe. This job has allowed me to provide more support for my family and also contributed to me buying a house for myself.
3. How did you find the recruitment process?
I found the recruitment process with Zenopa very easy and fast-moving. I already knew Nick from my previous role and he contacted me straight away after I was made redundant and informed me of the job going at Kimberly Clark. I had a couple of conversations with Nick Walker and Dennis Burgess. Both of them were very friendly, supportive and easy to talk to throughout the whole recruitment process.
4. How has your work/life balance improved?
In this role I have a much better work life balance as the role is based permanently from home (not just during COVID). It means that I no longer spend 2 hours per day commuting in the car which is what I was doing previously. Kimberly Clark provide many good benefits as part of my package which also has a beneficial impact on my life.
5. How did you find the service provided to you by Zenopa?
I have found all of my interactions with any of the staff at Zenopa great! I really appreciate Nick finding me a job so quickly after I was made redundant, as I was worried that not many companies would be hiring at the start of the pandemic. All my emails were responded to very quickly and before my interview I was given a lot of support to help me to perform my best during the interview.