Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Are you an experienced Healthcare Business Development professional looking to work for a true global leader in their field? If so, Zenopa has the role for you!
TERRITORY: South UK
PRODUCTS: Equipment and services within the hospital decontamination and sterilisation market.
As the Healthcare Business Development Manager, you will take responsibility for:
- Carrying out sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to secure orders and achieve personal, annual financial targets;
- Maintaining a high level of technical and commercial awareness, curiosity and competence to demonstrate your value to customers and in turn, maximise your personal achievements
- Providing accurate and timely information and reporting in the CRM
Working closely with the marketing teams, developing growth targets and appropriate activities.
- Understanding customer needs, presenting solutions and creating proposals that clearly identifies our added value to the customer;
- Maintaining good knowledge of competitor strategy and activity to identify new areas of business growth;
- Providing excellent service to the customer ensuring they are kept up to date with all progress;
Attend trade shows and/or industry conferences to network, be a guest speaker or promote the business;
What the company are looking for:
- A current Business Development Manager with demonstrable success in the Hospital setting
- Evidence of building strong and productive relationships based on trust and integrity
- Passionate about customer service with the ability to engage empathetically with our customers problems;
- The confidence to successfully negotiate and close a deal;
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures;
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Company car or cash allowance
- Commission Scheme - paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.