Zenopa offers a BSc Business Studies Apprenticeship for ambitious individuals to ‘learn while they earn’ in the highly lucrative world of recruitment as a Resourcer, specialising in sourcing great quality sales candidates for our clients in the pharmaceutical, medical and lifescience sectors. The candidates we place contribute to the health and wellbeing of the public through the products, services and solutions they provide and we are proud to ‘make a difference’ through the acquisition of exceptional talent for our healthcare clients.
- Top 10 European Business School
- Graduate with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to lead change
- The digital, entrepreneurship, professional skills and management themes are at every level of the course, providing essential scaffolding from start to completion.
- x6 winner of the prestigious Queen's Anniversary Prize
Recruitment is perfect for individuals who have an interest in business studies, who are collaborative, target-driven and able to engage and influence strangers through the power of conversation, email and social media! The Resourcer role is ideal for someone who enjoys the candidate engagement side of recruitment but does not want to be involved in business development. Someone for whom words come easily and articulately, both written and verbal.
The role of a Resourcer involves:
• Managing a consistent flow of qualified candidates through active and passive recruitment methods
• Reviewing CVs and conducting phone interviews with potential candidates to qualify work history, education and job skills
• Handling any incoming enquiries from candidates regarding open positions
• Conducting administration of candidate profiles with our bespoke applicant tracking system (Quartz)
• Managing assigned requisitions and candidate registrations on a day-to-day basis
We take huge pride in watching our Apprentices thrive in a close-knit team environment often growing into 360 Recruitment Consultants within the business beyond attaining their Apprenticeship degree. Those who have ambition and tenacity will see the rewards of their hard work in terms of a competitive salary (£16,000 on starting to £40,000+ on completion) and a commission structure that offers great earning potential, progression and ongoing coaching and support . Our benefits scheme is designed with you in mind, where work and life truly balance:
• Yearly company-funded events (previous locations include The Ritz and Royal Ascot to name a few)
• Summer and Winter Party and Award Ceremonies
• Subsidised gym membership and mental wellbeing fitness training
• Generous holiday allowance
• Agile working option after 1 year
Furthermore, by joining the Zenopa Apprenticeship programme, you will benefit from: government-approved degree training, fully-funded university fees, weekly day release to university campus, plus you’ll gain Chartered Manager status in addition to a degree after three years (dual award).
Zenopa is a specialist, inclusive agency with a 30-year heritage, driven by its values and mission to deliver an exceptional recruitment experience for its candidates, clients and colleagues. We’re small, supportive and social. We care about our stakeholders, our communities and our environment and we celebrate our successes, however small. If we sound like the company for you, then we'd love to hear from you!
Applicants must have A-levels or equivalent.
Hours: 8.30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday.
2021 applications will be assessed from January 2021 for an August/September/October start.
You will be taught the skills to become a 360 degree recruiter. On a daily basis you will identify and build relationships with candidates and clients, liaise with other consultants whilst learning and gaining an in depth knowledge of the recruitment process.
Duties will include:
We are seeking individuals with the following profile and skill set:
"I started with Zenopa over 3 years ago and have not looked back since! This was my first role after university and my first recruitment position and I have landed on my feet in working for a company w..."
"Coming straight from University into my first full-time role, Zenopa have offered fantastic training and a structured career development program."
"I started at Zenopa in May 2011 with no recruitment experience. Zenopa provided extensive training which allowed me to develop a strong understanding of the scientific recruitment sector."
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.