Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
An excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to start a career in scientific sales! No previous sales experience is required and full training is provided!
PRODUCTS: Laboratory Instrumentation, Consumables & Chemicals
CUSTOMERS: Academic & Research Laboratories
TERRITORY: East of Scotland (Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen and surrounding areas)
You will be joining an energetic, well-established independent company, who offer a choice of chemicals, consumables and instrumentation.
The role will involve retaining and growing the customer base, prospecting and securing new business relationships.
Training will be given to enable the successful applicant to communicate the value of all brands from our comprehensive range of products.
You will receive support from the extensive product specialist support on offer for the variety of disciplines.
You will be taking ownership of each sale, giving complete credibility in front of your customer.
1. To provide excellent service and support to all customers in line with company standards
2. To look after the needs of the customer showing a 'can do' attitude at all times.
3. Planning and attending client meetings
4. Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
5. Opening New accounts
6. Utilise, review and update the client database
7. To attend customer exhibitions promoting the company benefits and new and innovative products
8. To work as part of a team with all staff to meet the company objectives
9. Qualifying sales opportunities feeding back to the Quotes Department for processing
10. Understanding the needs of the customer, and find solutions
11. Manage and close sales Opportunities
· Educated to degree level in a scientific discipline
· Commercially astute
· Some previous experience working in sales/customer facing role is preferable but not essential
· Based within the territory Boundaries
· Full UK Driving License
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.