The role is covered in the following locations: Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Gloucester, Hereford, Stoke-on-Trent, Telford, Worcester, Walsall, Wolverhampton
Our clients strive to create a world where people can embrace lifes many changes. They make quality products and solutions in baby care, feminine hygiene, and adult incontinence care. They develop their people and work to deliver sustainable value to their shareholders, partners, customers and suppliers, while making a positive impact on the communities around.
Our Clients make both retailer brands and its own brands in Baby Care, Feminine Care and Adult Care . This is unique.
Building relationships with new/ existing or prospective customers & internal stakeholders based on trust and respect.
To maintain and support existing business and gain new business as per Local/Global Business Unit Strategy via the identified routes to market
• To develop and maintain an understanding of the existing routes to market and opportunities for new routes to market
• Allocate time and activity as required to supporting and developing both the NHS & Distributor route to market
• Develop a territory business plan in line with the Company strategy and targets
• To demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the range of products for the management of incontinence and to keep up to date with any product developments, the introduction of new products and any changes to product specifications.
• To report back to the National Sales Manager on -territory activity and market intelligence. Share information with colleagues in support of a uniform approach to the market, via the CRM C4C application
• To ensure effective use of the CRM C4C application and adhere to standard operating procedures
• To support the Nurse Advisor(s) and identify their key activities as per Customer requirement
• To follow and implement the market pricing strategy, maintaining profitability and sustainability
• Actively participate in the Account Manager Meetings & other Sales Meetings
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate customer requirements.
• Keeping accurate records pertaining to activity and account notes.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
Focus on improving the customer experience to ensure that the needs of our clients customers are met in line with their contract or Service Level Agreement. Including: the delivery of detailed quarterly reviews and annual reviews, using the standard templates and monitoring/management of KPI requirements
• To ensure that the companys sales targets are met through the implementation of a Business Plan focusing on the Companys routes to market including: Direct Home Delivery, Indirect Home Delivery (NHSSC HD), NHS Supply Chain RDC, Commercial Procurement Collaborative Hubs and the changing landscape of the wider NHS (England) and Private organisations.
• To work in partnership with the Channel Manager & Distributor Team and support: business development, maximize sales opportunities, build strategic partnerships with key Distributors and Care Homes.
• To identify and maintain regular contact and work in partnership with the members of the DMUs (Decision Making Units) eg Clinical Nurse Specialists, Procurement Managers and Finance Managers in all the routes to market. And develop strong working relationships with the Community/Acute Account Managers from NHS Supply Chain and the Distributor Sales Teams.
• To support customers with the provision and interpretation of product information and technical data to deliver best practice for users and cost effectiveness for the customers
• Ensure that the relevant Reporting documentation is kept up to date and update Monthly or as required
• To maintain customer records and operate a 12 week plan reporting activity on a daily basis. Using the CRM C4C application and compliance to the Standard Operating Procedures
• To maintain up to date knowledge of the Management of Incontinence and Procurement processes through in-house training, external training and links to professional bodies e.g. ACA, HCSA
• To maintain up to date knowledge of Market space- reporting any significant information to the National Sales Manager.
• To work in accordance with the companys policies and procedures paying particular attention to Health and Safety at all times in addition compliance to: Information Governance policies, email etiquette guidance and the social media policy
• Ensure that the Outlook Calendar is populated with all confirmed appointments, Account Manager Meetings, Sales Meetings and Annual Leave for at least 12 weeks in advance
• Any other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably required from time to time
• Sales competencies and evidence of sales acumen
• Understanding of the NHS and routes to market
• Commercial awareness
• 2 years minimum Healthcare Sales Experience
o Good Interpersonal skills
o Computer literate
o Self - motivated
o Process oriented
o Clear communicators with the ability to confidently deliver financial presentations
o Ability to plan and manage their own workload.
o Ability to work independently, as well as being part of a team.
o A full UK driving license- with no more than 3 points
Bonus - paid quarterly
Company car or car allowance - £450pm
Lunch - £4.25 non receipt
25 Days AL