The role is covered in the following locations: Bath, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Guildford, Oxford, Portsmouth, Reading, Swindon, Southampton, Tonbridge
We're working with a global leader in cancer diagnostics with the most comprehensive portfolio from biopsy to diagnosis.
When you come to work, you're helping develop solutions that enable accurate diagnoses to turn anxiety into answers. Join their diverse, global team of talented people, and be inspired to grow every day.
Job title: Account Manager covering the South UK from Kent to Cornwall.
This exciting high-profile role will see you act as the lead interface between customers, and Third-Party primary partners, to build long-term, collaborative, value-based relationships.
You will work on opportunities and implement strategies offering in this highly driven environment.
Actively managing existing Accounts in order to achieve maximum customer happiness and improve sales potential across the targeted portfolio
This role is a critical position responsible for generating revenue and market share for products and services from customers in a defined territory of responsibility.
As part of commitment to developing associates the successful candidate with a proven track record in Account Management could be expected to progress to a regional Market Management role or potentially Sales Management role according to the candidates skill set and experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, you'll:
- Own and meet the revenue targets in designated sales territory and accounts
- Promote the full product and services portfolio through customer visit, relationship building, and working as a team
- Develop account-based sales plans and strategies to grow Sales the sales funnel within the territory, based on a deep understanding of customer and end-user needs.
- Proactively handle existing sales funnel through to a successful close
- Research, target, identify and generate new funnel and opportunities in line with LBS strategic goals
- Utilise the toolbox in daily work
- Lead and update pipeline data in SFDC (SalesForce Dot Com)
- Own tender projects within the defined territory
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts for orders and sales
- Initiate and coordinate demos and customer presentations of instruments and systems as required
- Run quotations and sales proposals to successful closures
- Supply information on market share, competitor activities, trends, and market developments in the geographic region
- Put in place initiatives to improve processes and to measure the results
- Participate in exhibitions, customer meetings and other events to support brands and products
- Relevant and demonstrable sales/account management experience with a clinical and/or life science environment
- Consistent track record of successful selling into NHS / Research Accounts and exceeding targets
- Preferably experience within histology/ cellular pathology
- Ability to drive business success through handling customer needs, demonstrating a consistent and hardworking drive to bring change in support of growth over a period of time.
- Strong communication skills - sound eye for business
- Ability to evaluate customer needs and selectively 'sell' solutions
- Build constructive and effective relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Proven track record to lead change in support of a better customer experience
- Full driving licence with ability to travel up to 60%
Base salary between £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
Company car (electric cars available)
25 days annual leave + bank holidays