We’re an innovative, rational business proposition who like to make it a pleasure doing business with.
Innovative because we’re on forefront of recruitment, either having the ideas or being earliest adopters (none was a monopoly on innovation),
Rational, because when you add up the numbers, including the time you or your team spend on your core objective, we’ve financially helped you move forward,
Pleasure, because we believe in making it so, it makes all our lives better.
So let us, Zenopa become your service engineering partner, enable your business and your team to benefit.
Roles we recruit for within Service Engineering:
- Animal Health Field service engineers;Salary range of £20-£40k
- Dental Field Service Engineers;Salary range of £25-£40k
- Medical Devices Field Service Engineer;Salary range of £20 - £40k
- Scientific Field Service Engineers;Salary range of £25-40k
Further detail can be provided on enquiry from our salary surveys.
If you are:
- Seeking the “best” candidate in the market
- Seeking a person that will remain with your organisation
- Looking to reduce the time to start date
- Want to reduce your costs (inc. your time) spent recruiting
- Looking for ‘Recruitment with Integrity - transparency and auditability’
Then we at Zenopa can help!
The next step:
If you don't currently use Zenopa as your preferred recruitment provider then try us out. Call our team on +44(0)1494 818 043 send us a message or email email@example.com
All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence.
Sign up to our free e-lerts and keep up to date with all the latest news in service engineering
"Zenopa is always top of my list to call when I am recruiting for my team. I feel they understand the business, the roles I recruit for and the type of candidates I am looking for."
"I have found Zenopa to be attentive to the client needs, reacting well to feedback and always solution focused."
"Zenopa stayed close to the brief and through their clear understanding of the candidate profile and an excellent screening process, we now have three new team members, recruited in rapid succession."