What Pet Nutrition Jobs do Zenopa recruit for?
- Companion Pet Nutrition Roles: Pharmaceuticals and Wound Care for Dogs, Cats and Rabbits etc
- Production Pet Nutrition Roles: Pharmaceuticals for Cattle, Pigs, Sheep and Horses etc
- Nutritional Products and Animal Feeds
Who would be considered for a Pet Nutrition job in this sales driven industry?
- Candidates that are currently an existing Veterinary Sales Executive
- FMCG and Business to Business Sales Executives with the genuine desire to succeed in a new market
- A qualified candidate with a 2.2 or above in an animal based subject
- Candidates who are Qualified Veterinary Nurses with commercial awareness
Currently, we have a number of Pet Nutrition roles across the country, with some of the leading names within the Veterinary Industry.
The Veterinary Industry is booming at the moment with new sales jobs becoming available daily. With an industry that is experiencing as much growth as the Veterinary Industry, jobs are interesting and varied. If you are looking to enter a Pet Nutrition sales role or further your current sales career please don't hesitate to contact us for more advice and support.