Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
A great opportunity for a Scientist with an Organic or Medicinal Chemistry background to move into scientific technical sales with a supportive company and an excellent reputation!
TERRITORY: Southern UK
PRODUCTS: Chemistry laboratory equipment
CUSTOMERS: Research and Industrial Laboratories
This role is field-based, with 80% travel to customer sites across the region and one day per week working from home, booking appointments etc.
- Driving sales across the territory.
- Working towards quarterly and annual sales targets
- Providing demonstrations, presentations and seminars to clients
- Supporting the wider team and other territories when required
- Proactive development of strategy
- Maintaining an up to date customer database using our CRM system
- Degree level qualification in a scientific subject, with post-degree laboratory experience. Knowledge of Process Chemistry Systems, NMR spectroscopy
- Excellent communication skills
- Scientific sales experience within the chemistry sector is preferred but not essential
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.