Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Role: Territory Manager
Products: Full ENT Portfolio
Clients: ENT Surgeons, Theatre Nurses, Nurses
Purpose of the Role:
To promote the ENT Business Units product ranges within Midlands, so that agreed sales targets and objectives are achieved and to provide the Business Units customers with a high standard of service and technical advice. Maintaining prescribed gross profit margins and achieving goals are to be achieved while upholding company policies and procedures.
· Profitably sell the Business Units product portfolio so that the product group and overall territory sales targets are achieved
· Acquire, maintain and an keep up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of the territory, including information on current customers, business potential, purchasing protocols, competitor activity and market trends.
· Report monthly on sales activity, business prospects and competitor activity, and, at least, on a quarterly basis on sales performance, territory business plan and market trends.
· Management of the Company's assets within the territory, in particular, loan and consignment inventory, to ensure, a profitable return on investment.
· Continuously assess the territory and market to identify new business opportunities with existing customers and opportunities to add to the customer base.
· Provide technical advice and training to customers on Smith & Nephew products to ensure high levels of user competence.
· Follow up of all sales leads, customer enquiries and requests for assistance to ensure sales opportunities are maximised and the customer is provided with a first class service
· Liaise with colleagues from other parts of Smith & Nephew business to ensure that cross-business opportunities within the territory are maximised
· Attend all relevant trade shows and course when required.
Negotiable basic dependant on experience with open ended bonus
Company car - wide choice and cash alternative.
25 days holiday
Contributary pension scheme, life insurance, healthcare.
Ideally looking for experienced territory managers who have sold related products to our own or other technical surgical products.
Longevity in roles, not moving around frequently.
Will consider pharmaceutical reps, but only if they have been selling 'outside the box', i.e.. Not scripted sell and only if they sell to hospitals. The minimum experience we would accept is 2 years.
1st Interview: 1:1 with manager
2nd Interview: Assessment day
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.