Commissioning Efficiency ManagerCompany Profile3M
Apply for this job Job Description
Job Location North East
Job Reference 47021
Products: Skin and Woundcare Range
Territory: North East
North PCTs: North Yorkshire, Leeds, NHS Cumbria, Country Durham, Kirklees, Newcastle.
Lead & manage the Commissioning Efficiency Manager role to achieve total business sales targets and growth expectations in community segments, as defined annually by OP.
Accountable for development of a business plan to drive net sales and product mix for their community region including obtaining base line of our community penetration (region value up to £5M in sales)
Develop relationships with key stakeholders and other key opinion leaders / decision makers for their community region (PCT Decision Makers/ CCG Decision Makers, TVN) to execute their business plan
Builds and drives Health Economics Arguments into meds management/ procurement through leveraging HES data, QIPP & CQIN data embedded in trust business plan.
Targets and influences highest position on contract/ formulary for our chosen product categories, with responsibility to lead 3M response
Places tangible value on and actively sells 3M support behind price (Clinical Time, Training, E-learning)
Works in partnership with Division Sales structure to bridge into Clinical/ Specialist contacts and needs as needed
After establishing positions on formularies and contract platforms responsible for development of pull through plans (TVN and S&W Rep)
Achieve OP Sales Target through clear analysis of the sales data and develop operational plan appropriately for maximum return on time investment
DMU focus including TVNs, Medicines Management, Procurement Managers, Clinical Leads in Procurement, Emerging CCG landscape and contacts
Understand and tailor proposals based on the high priority needs in the PCT/ CCG business plans for the account.
Communication RBM NHS in merged trusts take ownership based on power base (coming from Acute Side or Primary Care side)
Working with RSM to plan focus in DMU in 10 target community accounts (RWW)
Working with S&W Reps to maximise pull-through and provide value-added service to the trust
Working with Marketing to develop value propositions that develop and support added-value partnership with the customer rather than features and benefits product sell.
Working with clinical services to drive influence and support clinical decision making to unlock account value.
Siebel, Admin, Expenses
Key Benefits Include:
· 25 days paid annual holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Subsidised restaurant/cafeteria facilities (location dependent)
· Sports Club and social activities
· Discount on 3M products
· Reduced subscriptions on various insurance schemes
· Free counselling and legal advice
· Financial support for further educationPerson Profile
Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge of the hospital & community business environment essential
Knowledge of procurement process desirable
Desire to achieve sales forecast Challenger mindset
Ability to handle complex and multi-variable negotiations and to influence a negotiation to factor in more than just unit price as the key variable.
Excellent networking, communication and influencing skills able to adapt to meet different customer styles and transcend internal barriers.
Proven track record of leading with energy, passion and urgency, and developing teaching and engaging others.
Track record of successful negotiation outcomes driving maximum value and satisfaction.
Data literate and Numerate comfortable managing price, gross margin and mix calculations.
Ability to influence a cross functional team i.e. marketing to manage margins, regional team to drive business plan outcomes and support RSMs and reps in driving pull through and specialist support.
QIPP & CQIN competent
After submittal candidates receive online application that needs to be filled out ASAP
Verbal and Numerical Reasoning Tests
F2F with the Hiring Manager
Assessment Centre (Including personality profiling/ presentation/ role play)
First Interviews will be held at the Loughborough offices on 6th and 7Th November 2012.
Second Interview/Assessment Centre will be held at the Loughborough offices on Friday 23rd November 2012.
Candidates should aim to be available for these dates.Please login or register now to see more details.
on his direct line +44 1494 818011
or you can apply online.Apply for this job
Why use Zenopa Services?
- Zenopa has long standing relationships, we know who to talk to pursue your application and what level of follow up is acceptable by the employer, this enhances the opportunity of an interview.
- Clients are seeking specific information, frequently missed or buried in a CV, we can bring this information to the forefront, enhancing the opportunity of an interview.
- A CV can not shout the underlying competencies of some individuals for some roles, you need a consultant who has met you and has the relationship with the employer to put these competencies over so that you can secure the interview.
- Interview preparation is fundamental to securing the job of choice, the employer has a brief time to assess whether you have the knowledge and skills required, we can identify for you that knowledge and skill base - you then have to focus on evidencing that you have them.
- Moving jobs is said to be the second most stressful activity after moving house, our experience and feedback to you alleviates the stress build up.
- We can not secure you a role that is beyond your capabilities, however if you are capable we can enhance your chance of presenting your case. Further we can reduce your stress levels and act as a broker in frequently tricky package negotiations.