Tech PR - Junior Account Executive - B2BCompany ProfileChameleon PR
Apply for this job Job Description
Job Location Central London
Job Reference 47018
Part of the Reptile Group, Chameleon PR are an award winning Top 20 integrated PR & digital agency, based in Central London, with a strong reputation in strategy led Tech PR campaigns (B2B & B2C), who are seeking a Junior Account Executive with a degree from a Russell Group university (2:1 or above, who has had some experience in PR agency.
Paying between £16k - £20k, depending on experience, you will be working with an award-winning team who prize creativity and instinct to work on integrated campaigns using traditional PR, social and digital media.
This is an opportunity for you to stand out, challenge and grow your skill set, working across all aspects of a campaign to build and develop your career in a hard-working and rewarding environment.
You will be an integral part of the company's growth and take responsibility for:
Supporting senior members of staff on traditional, social and digital PR.
Actively assisting in the full cycle of a PR campaign.
Creative input using traditional, social and digital media.
Able to work to strict deadlines.
Have excellent communication skills to build media relations and communicate with clients.
Understanding your client's target audience and being able to identify the best medium for maximum PR exposure.
Strong writing skills to convey the message of a campaign to a target audience.
£16k - £20k depending on experiencePerson Profile
This is a position for an ambitious graduate, with some experience of working in agency PR, who is looking to further their career within an award winning agency, becoming an integral part of Chameleon's consistent growth and taking ownership to play your part in it.
You must be someone who is seeking a company that will allow you to stand out and push your career forward. Ambition and drive are a must.
You will be an integral part of this award winning, integrated PR consultancy's Technology practice, consistently displaying the following skills and attributes:
The desire to make your mark and challenge yourself to ensure success.
A proactive nature with the ability to absorb information quickly.
Display the desire to take on board new challenges and the qualities to learn and succeed.
Quick thinking, instinct driven and creative.
Have highly evolved social skills and the ability to network, liaise and build relationships.
Excellent writing skills.
Have experience within a PR agency, ideally with some exposure to the IT sector.
Degree educated from a top university with a minimum 2:1 result.Interview Process
2 stage interview process.Please login or register now to see more details.
on his direct line +44 (0) 1494 818022
or you can apply online.Apply for this job
Why use Zenopa Services?
- Zenopa has long standing relationships, we know who to talk to pursue your application and what level of follow up is acceptable by the employer, this enhances the opportunity of an interview.
- Clients are seeking specific information, frequently missed or buried in a CV, we can bring this information to the forefront, enhancing the opportunity of an interview.
- A CV can not shout the underlying competencies of some individuals for some roles, you need a consultant who has met you and has the relationship with the employer to put these competencies over so that you can secure the interview.
- Interview preparation is fundamental to securing the job of choice, the employer has a brief time to assess whether you have the knowledge and skills required, we can identify for you that knowledge and skill base - you then have to focus on evidencing that you have them.
- Moving jobs is said to be the second most stressful activity after moving house, our experience and feedback to you alleviates the stress build up.
- We can not secure you a role that is beyond your capabilities, however if you are capable we can enhance your chance of presenting your case. Further we can reduce your stress levels and act as a broker in frequently tricky package negotiations.