Graduate Sales Jobs
Graduate Sales Jobs
If you're looking to start a career in Graduate Sales Jobs, Zenopa can help you to achieve it. We can give you advice on your CV and your interviews, and point you in the right direction for your research.
Here are a few useful tips to help you get your first job:
· Try to shadow a sales representative for a day in your chosen field. This will give you a real insight into the graduate job and will confirm whether this is the right career for you.
· Research the sales industry and any trade associations related to that market (eg. Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) for the pharmaceutical sales industry).
· Speak to some of your potential pharmaceutical customers and ask them about the job, products, buying process, and so forth (eg. GPs, nurses, etc).
If you don't have any sales experience, make sure you do understand the stages of the sales process:
- Build a rapport with the customer
- Identify the needs of the customer
- Features and benefits of your product
- Overcome any objections
- Close the sale
Spend some time looking at our graduate pharmaceutical sales jobs website to gain advice on:
Interview techniques · CV advice · Industry news · Company profiles
The most important quality is that you have the drive and determination needed for a career in pharmaceutical sales. If you don't have this, then sales may not be the career for you.
Zenopa have graduate pharmaceutical sales jobs and graduate sales jobs across many industries, including Medical sales jobs, Laboratory sales jobs, Dental sales jobs, Veterinary sales jobs and FMCG sales jobs / OTC sales jobs.
Our experienced consultants will use their knowledge of the company to help to guide you through the interview process.
Directorclaire@zenopa.com +44 1494 818 025
Principal Account Manageramyp@zenopa.com +44 1494 818 052
Account Managerlaura@zenopa.com +44 1494 818 026
Recruitment Consultantadam@zenopa.com +44 1494 818 010
Recruitment Consultantgeorgia@zenopa.com +44 1494 818 012