WELCOME TO GRUNENTHAL UK.
Grünenthal UK Ltd, a subsidiary of Grünenthal GmbH, was established in 2004. With headquarters in Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire, the company has grown rapidly and now employs over 130 people. This includes regulatory and medical information, sales and marketing divisions as well as market access and a medical science liaison team.
Grünenthal UK Ltd currently markets medications for the treatment of moderate to severe pain and for post herpetic neuralgia (PHN) to GPs, hospital doctors, pharmacists and nurses. The company will obtain further marketing authorisation in pain management in the near future.
At Grünenthal, we are passionate about improving the quality of life for patients suffering from moderate to severe pain. Being part of an international, successful and leading company in the field of Pain Management can provide you with a great deal of satisfaction and pride. Our people are the key to making our dream reality.
The Grünenthal Principles
- In our interactions with one another we are respectful, open-minded, trusting and free of prejudice.
- We view change as both an opportunity and a necessity for improvement.
- Responsibilities are clear and well defined.
- Decisions are made carefully in a quick and transparent manner.
- Controversial discussions are held openly and decisions are reached with mutual agreement and commitment.
- We help each other.
- We all strive to do what is best for Grünenthal.
"As an independent, family-owned corporation, we are passionate about being the preferred partner in pain management worldwide, thus contributing to people’s health and quality of life."