Animal Health Industry Recruiter / Recruitment
We’re an innovative, rational business proposition who like to make it a pleasure doing business with.
Innovative because we’re on forefront of recruitment, either having the ideas or being earliest adopters (none was a monopoly on innovation),
Rational, because when you add up the numbers, including the time you or your team spend on your core objective, we’ve financially helped you move forward,
Pleasure, because we believe in making it so, it makes all our lives better.
So let us, Zenopa become your Animal Health Recruitment partner, enable your business and your team to benefit.
Roles we recruit for within Animal Health:
- MD/CEO/ General Mrg: Salary range of £50-£150K
- Marketing: Salary range of £20-£120K
- Sales Management: Salary range of £35-£70K
- Veterinary Advisor: Salary range of £35-£70K
- Field sales: Salary range of £20-£60K
- Telephone sales/support: Salary range of £20-£30K
- Field service engineers: Salary range of £20-£40K
Further detail can be provided on enquiry from our salary surveys.
If you are:
- Seeking the “best” candidate in the market
- Seeking a person that will remain with your organisation
- Looking to reduce the time to start date
- Want to reduce your costs (inc. your time) spent recruiting
- Looking for ‘Recruitment with Integrity - transparency and auditability’
The next step:
If you would like to find out more about how we can become your recruitment partner, please call the team on +44(0)1494 818 061 send us a message or email email@example.com.
All enquiries are handled in the strictest confidence.
Sign up to our free E-Lerts and keep up to date with all the latest Animal Health Industry news.
"Zenopa did a great job. The 2 candidates they supplied were both very good and it was a close run for the role. "
"Zenopa stayed close to the brief and through their clear understanding of the candidate profile and an excellent screening process, we now have three new team members, recruited in rapid succession."
"I have found Zenopa to be attentive to the client needs, reacting well to feedback and always solution focused."