Advanced Medical Solutions Ltd
About Advanced Medical Solutions Ltd
AMS was founded in 1991 in Winsford, Cheshire. It floated on the USM in 1994 and moved to a full LSE listing in 1996. In 2002, the Company moved to the AIM market and acquired Medlogic Global Holdings Ltd based in Plymouth, Devon. This provided the Group with technology in cyanoacrylate ("superglue") based medical adhesives and a direct UK sales force.
In May 2008, AMS acquired a 49.4% stake in hydrophilic polyurethane manufacturer Corpura BV, based in the Netherlands, and then, in October 2009, acquired the remaining 50.6%.
Today the Company employs approximately 240 people, has a stable financial platform and is strongly cash generative.
For more information on roles within this company please contact your Advanced Medical Solutions Account Manager